Tuesday, December 26, 2006
8:42:00 PM
You know that I love You
You know that I want to know You so much more
More then I have before
These words are from my heart
These words are not made up
I will live for You
I am devoted to You
King of Majesty
I have one desire
Just to be with You, my Lord.
I was experiencing an emotional rollercoaster yesterday and I was exhausted physically and emotionally so I didn't blog. However, was still happy yesterday (: CHRISTMAS LEIH! (: Haha.
MORNING
I was supposed to wake up at 7:30am to go Church with S but I woke up at 10am. LOLS, I woke up when S called me. I rejected her call so I can faster go prepare.
Then I messaged her " Ohman, I just woke up! Sorrysorry! "
Then she called me again. I answered.
" Hello, I tell you something horh, I also just woke up! Hahaha. "
LOLS. I was like so -.- lorh haha. Super relieved. Haha.
So we rushed down to Church in a cab and it came down to a 10 bucks /: Haha, was worth it. (: Had Christmas service (which no one seems to be listening) and got to know people there! I found my primary school friend! ((: Haha. I really love going to Church! (:
We played table soccer there also haha was super fun and the punkrockguy is so funny (: Haha.
AFTERNOON- EVENING
Took train to CityHall with W & HJ for HOGC Christmas service @ Parkview Square. Was usual larh, haha super high one and made me think a lot too. Hais. Then after that, went cityhall see Crumpler (was closed, damn sian) then after that went home. Ohman sian had blister on my feet /: I now no mood to blog `cos emo again, haha. Sorry.
XXX
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one in this dilema. It feels like I'm fighting this battle by myself only. Feels like no one can help me. I dunno what to do! I can only cry when no one sees. Who will save me?
But I know that I will still have faith and hope. I still believe I'll walk with Him one day. I just never thought it would be so difficult, even when I've never even started.