Tuesday, January 02, 2007
5:49:00 PM
" Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith developes perserverance. Perserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. "James 1:2-4
My hopes were dashed. But it's okay. Because I'll perservere!
XXX
Watchnight was great! Haha, more and more worship songs! (: But something happened which I'm like
suuuuuuuper lazy to say now, so
sua. Then went home like 3am. Sorry S, I always feel like I'm so selfish `cos if I stay then you had to stay and when I went home, you did so too. I got to know so many fun
funfun people!
I love BPMC! (: I'm so sorry I can't go back anytime sooner. )':
XXX
School is gonna reopen in like a day (not really a day) and it's like I've done NONE of my homework. I'm sick of CO and studying. I just don't feel like doing anything. If I'm feeling this way now, how can survive the whole of '07?! )): I feel terrible. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Then the `chers like KNS KDG (ka na sai kua dio gui) one lorh. HOW! Ms S pungseh us then dunno which siao teach us then Chemistry is Ms J (don't die also quite hard ah) then SS become other siao liao. Dunno change what again larh. HAIS. GRRRRRRRRR. I'm super PMS now although there's nothing, haha. I'm a little abnormal today. GAH.
Can someone motivate me? How can I motivate others! ):