Thursday, January 18, 2007
11:43:00 PM
HOHOHO. Guess what I'm doing for Art okay? (:
Anyway, Art is a horror. It keeps you from sleeping and thinking of Ms Dawn Sim makes you jump. Hahahahaha, so funny. Anyway, it doesn't really keep you from sleeping larh, but it does when you do last minute work. Haha, me? Yes. Haha, really couldn't find time even to take photos of some materials. But when I finally could find time, I realised that I didn't really have time. I needed to develop photos but just didn't have time. My time planning sucks larh, haha. Really. It's big time that I should do something about it man. /: Gah, okay whatever. My eyelids are like glued together now. You know like you put glue on your thumb and your index finger and after a while its like sticky? Haha, my vision is so now. I'm so tired physically and mentally. Everyday I go to school, people say I look like crap, as in look very pale. And it sucks, really. I hope that I can really get a good rest soon and that I may gain back my strength and energy.
And now, the stupid computer doesn't want to recognise my $99.52 thumbdrive. Idiot. Haha, hope it becomes clever soon! (: Haha, aiyarh now my tummy hurts. /: And when I lift up my hands they feel like I'm using ZERO strength to do so, like floating on air. I wonder why. So weird. And just now my body was like shaking for around 5minutes or so I guess. My body has gone bonkers!
I wonder how much it'll cost for the photos again. $20? What the heck. I just hope I can do well for Art. Spend $100 I also willing to, haha.
And also, I hope I can get a distinction for grade, so I don't waste my mom's money. (: Really hope so, but there's so many people out there much better then me... When is it gonna be my turn? Haha. Maybe never. Haha.
Tomorrow got SS, good game! Haha, never do essay questions. Gah. Feel so tired of everything now. If I had a choice I hope I wouldn't have to go through the life on earth. But since I'm here now, then whatever larh.