![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Saturday, January 06, 2007
I guess I shall maybe blog once a week or something, `cos I bet there's no time and energy left for it. Haha, paiseh larh (: XXX And there's also not much homework as compared to the other classes. CO is like a rollercoaster ride, we improve and deprove over and over again. And I think if I were Ms. D, I would just heck care everyone and just walk off. Blame my character man. Haha, okay whatever. But she never, which is very x10000000000 good! Some people got itchy fingers during combined practices (me larh, me larh.), some got attitude problem like we owe them $10000000000 liddat, some tell lies through their smelly teeth (idiot.), some not serious the least bit and some just don't care about coming to CO, some come to CO like it's their princessy house- come and use handphone (why? go home use your mother slap you ah?). Cannot stand it, CO might just fall after the sec3 '07 batch (quite good, can save lots of money for school ah.) Ms. D might just quit/die. And this is when they can use the super duper uber shiok facilities of the BRAND. NEW. SCHOOL. So pissed can. GRRR. But if one day they prove me wrong, I'd post again and say how great they are, but I think it may not be possible. Don't care larh, next time I wouldn't be here already, so I just won't care! (: Should I go RZ tomorrow? I think I shall not (still thinking). Because A was like saying, " At most cannot go the concert what. " Quite true larh, RZ members all so pro and experienced, without me, should be can one larh, haha. Then if I can go church, I would have ran to church and worship all my heart out, and not go RZ, so S, I think go church larh! (: S, I WANNA KNOW THE SECRET! YOU AND HIM bully ME ONE LARH. ): D, paiseh, yesterday talk halfway slept. Haha, so funny. REPLY! Lynnie: Yes! (: I'm sure He will (: Daryl: You mean jiayou huh? Haha, my junior's name is Jieyou leih. Type properly leih, haha, scare me man. /: (: Jessica: Let's continue to motivate each other, or else I'll die. Haha ((: You mean the skin the girl's hair or my hair? (: JieRURU: I got your postcard! (: Thanks man (: I miss you toooooooooo :D
carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

