![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Saturday, January 13, 2007
" In essence, Christianity is so simple that it eludes(1) so many. Human beings have a tendency to need to complicate everything, including matters of faith. Jesus simply wants people to come to Him in faith(2) so He can lead them and help them. I now knew, more fully than I had ever known before, that whosoever will may come to Him and receive eternal life. His word states it plainly: ' For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.' (John 3:16) " eludes(1) > to evade and escape from faith(2) > confidence/trust in a person/thing > Christian Theology. the trust in God and in His promises as made through Christ and the Scriptures by which humans are justified/saved. My sister left for Australia yesterday (with my aunt) and I miss her like crazy! ): Haha, whenever I buy a drink or food or whatever, then I will think, " Where's Jiesy? I go call her eat/do whatever with me. " But I'll suddenly recall that she's not here. Haha, so sian. At night, before I sleep, there's no one to talk to and crap with me. In fact the entire day! /: She's going for an entire month and its gonna be real bad. For me, that is. )': ((: XXX I dunno! So crazy can, ruanzu? No ruanzu? )): I think some of us quite hard to mix with the ruanzu people `cos I think got quite a huge age gap and they were in ruanzu ever since and some of is are considered newbies -.- Terrible! Haha. XXX School is still okay, but I think the most exciting one is Art, POA and Chemistry! (: Haha, `cos all quite stress then very exciting! Haha, call me sick! ((: But always sleep quite late then when I wake up, my eyes darn pain. Haha, but I'll be the same in school again. I think there's like a natural booster in my body larh. Hahaha. (: XXX I just realised a lot of girls like to take the kind of put-the-camera-very-high-and-look-at-it-like-85degrees-from-below shot. That's quite okay, but what on earth is the background? Their beds, which has winnie-the-pooh/ mickey-mouse/ tweety-bird/ floral bed sheets. For goodness sake. XXX Today's CCA openhouse is a great disappointment. Not because of anything other than the attitudes of other CCAs. Such a disgrace to your CCA. You people who did you-know-what-you-did is like really a hai(4) qun(2) zhi(1) ma(3). So lousy sportsmanship. Oh whatever. XXX Haha, today's post is quite critisizing to some people, but whatever. Just pretend you didn't see it! (: REPLY! HinKai: Yeah, but not really the drawing kind in secondary school you know. Haha. Daryl: LOLS, you horh, too good a friend leih. JieRU: But I not his fan leih. Haha, but why he go?
carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

