Wednesday, January 03, 2007
1:42:00 AM
RAHHHHHH. I can't sleep! ):
Howhowhow?
There's so many things on my mind. Like 'O' level, my future, how the world is going to end, what am I going to do when I die. I'm thinking of all these when all that I really have to care and worry about is actually
tomorrow. So funny right.
Just now I was like thinking (`cos I can't sleep) should I give up? But how can I! No way.
I'm still chatting with
Jethro and
JieRu now. Hahaha, all cannot sleep one.
GAH. But I want to sleep. But I can't sleep. ):
HURHURHUR. How! I wished I had a bottle of sleeping pills with me so I can sleep but (1) I don't have it and (2) I dunno how long it'll last until it wears off. Haha, should I ask my bro to use a stick and knock me out? Ohyarh he's still awake lorh, haha. I dunno larh, why everyone can sleep one! ): Don't friend you larh! (:
TAGS:
SerYang: My 6min card best. I think I reply quite slow ah.
Daryl: Err no, never switch. Haha, `cos I think I'm a good person (:
Jessica: Faster give it to me! (((: MOHOHOHOHO.
JieRu: Yes? Ms. JIERU RU RU RU RU? (((((: