Saturday, January 27, 2007
5:40:00 PM
" The world says, " Seeing is believing, " but the Christian says, " Believing is seeing. " The true reality is spiritual, not temporal. Most people think the only reality is found in what we see, hear, taste, smell and feel. But the ultimate reality is the spiritual world. "
Had BS just now, was funny! ((: Haha, there was this Indian lady who suddenly asked if we were Catholics or something and Phoebe said, " Ermmmmm, Christians. " Haha, was funny larh, and she kept asking questions. I think it was quite religious so we didn't really dare say much, haha. And she asked if we wanted drinks. -.- !!! Hahaha, so funneh. Hahaha, got a shock of our lives.
XXX
My mum got the Buddhist statue up on the alter today... Nothing happened `cos I wasn't at home and my mum wasn't at home when I returned. I just pray that nothing will happen when she comes back. As in like, I won't be involved in it.
XXX
I really have no comments about our class. Yes, fourEthree. Yes, a class that is taking 'O' levels this year. I really can emphatize with and understand why so many teachers dislikes our class. We're not stupid, we're just noisy and lazy. Haha, quite bad. But yes. I really don't wanna lose Ms. Ng as our POA teacher. ): I hope that she doesn't give up on US- those who want to learn. Gosh, it won't work out the way it is now. It won't! ): What to do.