
JY, DOM, ME & PART-OF-SHARYL, sorry (:

Looks retarded? Nehmind larh. (:
Hello everyone, I'm feeling so sian now, because:
MONDAY: SS CT / ART- 5 BOARDS TO BE HANDED UP
TUESDAY: PHYSICS CT
WEDNESDAY: CHEMISTRY CT / RUAN LESSON
I think Art is impossible for me to finish, so I guess my mum's gonna receive a phone call, but like what my sis said, " As if she'll care. Not you don't wanna do, is no time to do what. " I need 48hours A DAY. I hope she hecks my teacher though. And the CTs, no choice what right. QWERTYUIOPLKJHGFDSAZXCVBNM!!! I feel like time is running ahead of me and I just can't catch it. Ever felt it before? It's a scary feeling. ):
But still, REPLIES!
JY: Why must thank you? I mean seriously, haha.
Sharyl: Wah, you call me pavement, yue(4) call yue(4) shuang horh. Haha, quite hard for me to not cry righttttttt.
Wendy: Hahaha! Yeah, I don't wanna spell `cos scared spell wrong then paiseh, muahaha.
Cherie: Yeah, haha heppy Chinese New Year too (:
HinKai: Haha, thanks (: Gah, I hate 'O's. Sian (:
SerYang: Haha, yeah (: Thanks man (:Keep blogging, `cos they make me laugh (: