Saturday, February 10, 2007
8:40:00 PM
HELLO EVERYBODY, I'M _ _ _ _ _ _ (:
Only clever people can see my name there. ROCKS MAN.
We were supposed to have
Math remedial but it was cancelled in the end... because...
MR SAID'S WIFE WAS GONNA GIVE BIRTH! (: I'm like jumping up and down man `cos I was so, so, so happy. Haha,
siao. Yeah then had
CO and was alright /: then had
BS! Yay, was very beneficial and had lots of questions man. Really fun. I understood more stuff too. (:
There's a lot of important people on my mind, people that are held close to my heart. And I realised that no matter what I think, do or speak, the choice still lies with them. He is the one who is in control, not me, not anyone. But I guess all I can do is to pray for my loved ones.
But everytime I keep thinking " There's not enough time! " I kept thinking about things based on my own understanding of them but never really trusted in Him. But today, I've understood how important and difficult it is to just trust in Him to work His plan in His time and not to worry at all.
Many times I feel that there's a lot for me to learn and it is very true. Given my personality and character, if I were without Christ, I would have been really bad and disgusting. But now I am in Christ and I will learn to be a better person. To love all those around me, not only my beloved ones but even my enemies. To forgive and even forget. Lord, I know I'll never be perfect but I will do my best to live according to Your will. Lord, I thank You for forgiving me my sins and giving me eternal life, Lord.
I'm doing Art now and I really don't like those copyright things, haha. I'm like just trying to get photos for Art portfolio larh, haha. But I understand what it's for larh huh. (: Not suaku, no. (:
XXX
Gah, and Ding's lesson is getting pretty demoralising `cos Tanisha & WJ are like pro to the core then I'm super lousy ): Howhowhow. Exam comin' soon! )))))))))))):
XXX
I feel like I've lots to type but I can't find the inspiration now, maybe because there's this wonderful bowl of Bar Cho Mee in front of me. Eh, very nice, at East Coast Road, next time I bring y'all go! (:
REPLY!
SerYang: Eh, liddat say me! Haha, very long never go your blog leih... (: