Thursday, March 29, 2007
11:12:00 PM
Happy birthday to you,
You are borned in the zoo,
With lions and monkeys,
Happy birthday to JIA-SEE-GUA! (:
Today's JSG's birthday, so no matter how busy also must come and blog. (: Teeheehee. JSG! I bet you'll like the present we gave you right! Haha, you say if got sincerity, give toilet paper also can. Haha, golden volleyball (
jin pai chio). ((: Haha, JSG! Remember the (
joke!) not? (; EEheehee. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your birthday celebration. Though I can't be there, I'm still there! I tell you to imagine I'm there right! (: So sorry I can't be there! D: I sad `cos didn't get to see your expression and reaction! D: Haha, but I still hope you're happy! :D
Today is S.DAY: SIAN DAY. I decided to be very nice to CO so I went for tuition one and a half hour LATE. HAHAHAHAHA, xim tia. Haha, and I missed the very important lesson on Shearing and Stretching and it's like I went there sitting like a freakingstupidIDIOTICmoronicFREAK. So CO better at least get Gold or they must refund me time and money, which is impossible! So whatever larh, haha.
Labels: JSG's birthday :D