Tuesday, March 20, 2007
10:56:00 PM
What the world needs now, is love, sweet love.
It's the only thing that is just too little of.
Intensive combined practices are like all the same to me `cos I think I'm already used to it since I was in Sec1. But its just that its taking up quite some time. Quite only. (: But anyway, if we can achieve our goal, I'm willing to sacrifice some time. I'll try my best to change plans so that I make it to every practice (just in case Jingx is reading this since I made such a strong point at practice just now).
To fellow CO members:
Let's just chiong for these 14 days and achieve our goal! (: It's gonna be hard but it's definitely worth it! (: Jiayou, CO!
To friends of VSCO (Especially the Chairperson! :D):
I've heard of your full-force practices and all I wanna say is given your hard work and endless efforts, you guys can get what you deserve! (: Jiayou! ((:
XXX
Anyway I was given very good advices from 2 really unexpected people. One was yesterday when I accidentally bumped into someone called G. He gave me useful encouragements and was a great company. (: The other came from someone's mum, just now. I really didn't expect myself talking about it and I didn't expect much advice from her too. It was really comforting. So I decided to use their advices on people around me! (:
However, I also do know what was the true origin of the advice and comforting words. I believe everything happens for a reason and I wouldn't have met certain people at certain times for no reason. You could say it's coincidence. But I choose to believe that there is someone who is in control of my entire life. (:
So anyway, sleep early! Though I think I'm not going to. (: HAHA.
Labels: Unexpected people.