Wednesday, March 28, 2007
4:31:00 PM
Yay, I'm like super happy that I can blog because I've got no time to use the computer. NO LIFE. Teehee
hee. :D
I just walked out from school and I saw Mr Ow. Haha damn funny I stunned then I stopped for like 5 seconds. Luckily no one saw me. Haha, so paiseh. He's like super friendly to me today that I feel so weird. Haha! (:
SYF on 4th, KaoJi on 6th. Can someone tell me whowhatwherewhyhow! Oh gosh. ):
POA is going crazy but Ms Ng is like still quite nice. Haha, hope she doesn't go for the no-pay half year leave! ): (:
Whatever larh, life still goes on.
"
Every morning of life offers us new challenges and rich blessings as we walk with Christ. Despite mistakes we may have made yesterdays, choices we regret, and heartache we have endured, God is merciful to us. The sunrise reminds us of His faithfulness and of the new start each day brings. "
- To people who felt as depressed as I was. (: