Saturday, April 07, 2007
10:58:00 AM
GOLD WITH HONOURS, people!Haha, I'm so lag. Yes, I know. I'm posting this after 3 days, haha.
I just wanna thank everyone for putting in their time, soul, sweat, blood, tears, energy, patience, love and much more. And probably even taking the risk to fail all tests during SYF period. (:
Yes, all of us worked really hard to achieve GWH and I just wanna say, no matter what you heard from other schools, other people, I just wanna say that hold those comments (about others) back!
Don't hate them, instead thank them (
and give them an irritatingly cute smile) for giving you guys the strength and motivation to keep going on to achieve greater heights! ((: This glory that we achieved is ours no matter what! (: Keep achieving greater heights PRSSCO! :D
XXX
On a much serious note, I did badly for my
kaoji.
It was my worst ever kaoji ever. I felt dejected but I just put away all those feelings, in fear that I might put down the morale of everyone. And
I eventually decided to just leave everything else to God. I might not achieve great results but I don't mind because I've given my best
under such conditions and situations. I might not be able to get over the fact why I did so badly for my
kaoji when I get back the results on 22 April, but I believe that:
" Forgiving others is necessary,
But don't forget to forgive yourself! "
There's always another chance to prove that we're good, provided that the world doesn't end tomorrow. But I believe we're all good
enough in God's eyes. Hooray for those whose
SYF and
kaoji is all over, for there's a greater challenge coming up-
O LEVELS!
Two words: GOD BLESS. (: