Monday, May 28, 2007
10:51:00 PM
I just realised that I'm actually on the verge of a mental breakdown (OK, too
kua zhang), and I'm disturbing all people I can see on MSN (OK, too
kua zhang). And I realised that I haven't been chatting online for like forever. Haha, I shall chat dao shuang today.
But tomorrow got school, from 8m till 5pm. I think the school is killing us. How can such
hao4 dong4 de4 qing1 shao4 nian1 like us sit on that piece of plastic thing that is molded to fit our butt on for one entire day. BAH. Let me show you something interesting.
♠ weiquan says:u watched pirates of the jellybean le mah ?DER\ my heart is dry, says:WHAT!DER\ my heart is dry, says:hahaI almost couldn't believe my eyes. Haha, he super blur can, haha. FUNNY.
Okay, today is really random. I'm so sorry. I'm too depressed. (: