Friday, May 25, 2007
3:06:00 PM
I'm typing now in the midst of a WATERSPOUT. I think for those not staying by the east coast park, you might not get to see it.
The waterspout started from the other side of the sea, from the other coast. Then it drew closer. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was thinking, "How could I die just 2days before the Chinese 'O's? I can't!" Haha, okay, too kua zhang. (: Then it drew closer and it was on the surface of the sea. As it turns and turns, it becomes bigger and bigger. It is like a vertical cloud that becomes fatter. People! You could actually see it turn la, alamak! Super scary. I tried calling the girl who stays across Lagoon View but she (sharyl) never pick up her phone! Then it just keeps turning and turning until it reaches 90 degrees from where it was originally. Then suddenly there's this strong gust of wind and it just makes the "Woo, woo, woo..." sound, remember? Haha, yeah then super strong then luckily I closed all windows and doors. I could hear plants slamming each other & I finally saw this man look out of the window. FINALLY someone.
XXX
I caught a thief today! Haha, was very exciting. (: Too lazy to elaborate.