Wednesday, June 27, 2007
5:38:00 PM
Banding remedials started yesterday
&I can't say that it has killed me yet `cos it's just the 2nd day.
If I'm dead now, then I'm just too useless.
Haha, yeah but I've been tired everyday
`cos I've been trying to do as much as I can everyday.
& my MT oral is tomorrow.
goodness!
but oral practice with Ms Chia went well just now,
if I could do better tomorrow,
it'll be great! (:
Andandand there's Math mock test this friday
which makes me a bit Mathsy these few days
&I've also been trying to do as much Art as possible
so I can finish it and tadah!
I've got one less subject to study!
(: YAY.
Oh yeah, mock means fake.
So Math mock test is a fake test so why take it!
Hahaha, I'm just trying to relieve some stress here.
Gonna go studystudystudy again (:
You too! Jiayou okay!
P.S. In case someone suan me.
THANKS MR. SER FOR ALWAYS
WISHING ME THE BEST OF LUCK
IN WHATEVER I DO (:
I really appreciate it (: