Friday, June 08, 2007
9:24:00 PM
Hu-po-me-no.
Hupo " to bear up under a weight or burden "
meno "to continue or remain "
Hupomeno is greek for Endure.
.
.
.
Really I wanna endure for my God, for my family, for my friends, for my 'O' levels, for my dreams.
I've been in school for 2days 9-5, including today. I've been doing my art. I've gotta chiong man, or I'm gonna die. Well, not die die, but maybe just fail my 'O's? )o:
1. Do A4 paper cut sample.
2. Do 'O' paper cut color scheme.
3. Color the ' exploration ideas ' drawings.
4. Do 'O' 8 boards = Draw everyday {using color pencils, pencils, crayons, paint...}
It might be 4 things only, but these 4 to-do's actually have lots more details. I might take 126349673123878943654897894640251702456120 days to finish listing them.
So, do you think I'd die? Or fail my 'O's if I don't do everything perfectly well?
Aha.
Not forgetting my other subjects. Goodness.
.
.
.
So I wanna hupomeno. Let's endure together! (o:
{ O.O.P }
Out Of Point
I kept doing sit-ups these few days that my stomach muscles are so hard. Feels nice (:
Gladys and JunEn are very nice girlfriends! Haha, gladys, hupomeno! (:
I hope my sis gets my book {The Time Traveller's Wife} for me. It's nice man.
Okay la, I'm off to do some more Art. )o:
Hupomeno! (o: