![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Thursday, June 21, 2007
(oh, I like red by the way) &my eyes feel sore. Anyway, the Grad Nite was great! Haha, there were the juniors doing their very best to make us feel entertained when they were already tired and um, having a super sexy sorethroat(haha, James)? They were great, so thanks a lot! (: Haha &JiaJuin is damn funny but after a while the stare thing is not funny anymore, so, so sad! Haha &WJ's really very tall but he still suck @jokes. HAHA, sorry! (: &You stupidkuku you have the flipflops! Whatever. (o: & JingXiong&CK were great. Though I dont like CK &CK dont like me, WHATEVER. Both of you still rocked! (: Made CO fun, so, thanks! (: & I like Sharil's laughter, very original and funny! ((: & I like walking &talking w/ 'Emily' `cos she's great! (: We should have lied down &watched the stars la. (: Next time then! & I like Stephanie though she didn't turn up ): It's alright, I'll be with you next year! (: & I wanna thank all Sectional Leaders for all their hard work done! We've always needed to take care of our own sections all year long, or maybe years. (: So thanks! ((: & I wanna thank Sharyl for being my partner in taking care of TBY though we always scissor-paper-stone to see who does sai-gang. HAHA! So thanks for always losing scissor-paper-stone! (: You rock! I paper! So you lose again. Awww. ((: & I wanna thank ZhiLin &Vionna `cos they always do their best to help TBY, no matter to make us look the prettiest or be the best we can on stage, so cheers! (: & Thank you TBY `cos you guys never give me face-color (lian3 se4) whenever I ask you guys to quiet or sit properly or whatever! At least you guys didn't say anything about me in front of me? Haha so that's good enough, haha anyway I believe you guys will never do hurtful things! (: & Thank you TBY whenever you guys help by knowing when to do what and by initiating! (: Sometimes I'm really a bad leader so I'm sorry! ): & Thank you CO &MsDing for always believing in me &giving me so many chances to perform though I'm only an average member. & Thank you CO &MsDing for always encouraging me to achieve higher standards &take on challenges! & I like so many people that I can't possible write them all down. I LOVE PRSS CHINESE ORCHESTRA! (: P.S. Though I don't think all will read this post, at least I don't regret not expressing my true gratitute towards all! (: carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

