Friday, June 29, 2007
10:07:00 PM
I talked to someone yesterday &I am very proud of her `cos I find that her action &speech are actually much more mature than I thought (no offence though). (:
Anw, I think I got to understand her more and I believe she knows more about me too!
That's what I call friends (:
If you're reading this, just wanna let you know that I love you! (:
Wo3 ting2 ni3!
That's why I hope you won't do things to hurt your health.
You surely know what I mean right?
Must love yourself.
Even if cannot tahan also must!
Think of your BFF then okay already. (:
Jiayou la.
I just got back from Jubilation 2007! I felt so proud of CO then and I also felt very touched by the video and also! I couldn't bear to leave CO. I have all my memories in it... these 4 precious years of my secondary life. Now, I cannot bear to leave my dear CO instructor, teachers, seniors, peers and juniors! But tian1 xia4 wu2 bu4 san4 zhi1 yan4 xi2 (got say correctly?), so I know I have to put everything down and focus on my studies! Then I can do well and get into the course I desire to get into and then I can come back for every CO camp, CO graduation night, SYF preparation days and even CO practice days! Oh these thoughts makes my heart grow fonder. But of course I'll only be able to let go after 10 July! (: Heehee. Guess why lorh.
Anw, I gotta go do some Chemistry `cos tomorrow morning got Chemistry tuition! /:
Study okay? (:
Must remember to eat more,
not fat fat like me,
then sleep more,
not less less like me,
and then play a bit more
but less a bit (:
Hehe, get my point? (: