Thursday, June 14, 2007
1:39:00 AM
I was supposed to blog like 2hours before but I got stuck on MSN. Ha.
Anyway, I just finished 20% of my art and it's very cool. Well, at least I think it is. (: I can't wait to finish the rest but there's CO tomorrow I thought we could choose whether to go but... OK, whatever la. I give up on understanding how our CO works.
Also, congrats to the next door lady, SKPJ! (: She got half accepted into TJ and it's really very cool! (: Haha, I hope the next half will be smooth too! (: Jiayou! :D
THE REAL POINT
I've been dreaming a lot about my future--- being a great great photographer.
Haha, and I feel very fed up `cos I dread
having to go through so much just to get there.
But I think it's definitely worth it.
Even the thought of it tastes really sweet.
You'll taste, smell, see sweetness everywhere!
Haha, really very worth waiting for.
But now it seems that only mugging can bring me
nearer to my goal and I really hate it.
Haha, but I'm willing! (:
I trust in God and I believe in myself
that this dream will come true one day!
(: Yay, can't wait.
Cheers to all who have great (but fufill-able) dreams
&a jiayou! to all those who are struggling to find their passion! (: