Wednesday, June 06, 2007
12:06:00 AM
Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth
would care to know my name,
would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright &morning Star
would choose to light the way
for my ever wandering heart.
Not because of who I am,
but because of what You've done.
Not because of what I've done,
but because of who You are.
I am a flower quickly fading.
Here today &gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean.
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling.
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling.
&You've told me who I am.
I am Yours, I am Yours.
Who Am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
would look on me with love &watch me rise again.
Who Am I?
That the voice that calmed the sea
would call out through the rain
&calm the storm in me.
Whom shall i fear?
I am Yours.
I know You're with me.
&really, I'm glad You're there for me.