Tuesday, July 03, 2007
2:04:00 AM
HELLO HELLO.
Yay, I went
Parkway for dinner with my P's and my sis! (:
Ate at
Koo Kee Dumpling and Ramen House.
Alamak, good food today again.
Haha, shiok one lorh. (:
At first when I saw the set dinner, I was like...
Huh, today's dinner so boring, haha,
but it was MUCH greater than I expected.
The soup we had was Fish slices with Century Egg.
I was thinking, " Wahlau. The name liddat already, come out sure cannot make it."
But it was damn nice man.
Hehe, the smell and taste GOU4 NONG2!
Haha, their Roasted Chicken also super delicious.
The chicken's quite normal but the sauce shiok la.
The sauce is made of sesame oil, sesame and whatever else (I also not chef how I know right. Maybe my brother will know la, haha).
I think those who hate sesame might hate this dish. (:
Haha, then their Fried Noodle is another specialty.
The noodle is veryveryvery Q can.
`Cos they make their own noodle & you can watch them make it! ((:
Hehe, I also had mango pudding and aloe vera dessert.
Wahlau, shiok.
The sweetness is just right, and the aloe vera even had a bit of lemon juice in it! (:
But the vege and the prawn not so bang4 la.
But whatever, overall, very nice!
* Hehe, I can't wait till 19th for my darling something to comecomecome! (:
You can guess what is it, but I won't say anyway.
HOHO.