Wednesday, July 11, 2007
12:16:00 AM
Hello, people, I'm feeling like the luckiest kid in the world now.
Haha, `cos I've got a great CO that I can be proud of,
good friends that I love,
and also just because I had great fun today! (:
Though it wasn't the first time I performed on stage, I still felt very touched, very attracted and very proud of PRSSCO! The feeling of performing with CO is so shiok! , that I can never comprehend it and explain it. I can only feel it within my heart. Everytime I perform with PRSSCO, my heart goes free and easy, and I really find joy in performing with CO. We might not sound the best, but I dunno why, everytime I listen closely to our performance, I'd feel so proud of our CO & feel that our unity and strong bonded friendship really touches me so much.
Our logistics are committed and willing to do all they can just to make us feel comfortable and at ease. They remember everything that we need, no matter how many music stands and chairs, and even the very specific details. KokPeng, NingZheng, Freddy, Robert, ChingKiat and many more... They're the most efficient and the best! (:
Debbie, Eleen and the teachers, they never fail to make us smile and to make us the chio-est and yan.dao-est we can ever be when we're on stage. They buy and cut the SYF ribbons for the girls; find costumes that fits every individual so well; force(?) in their sweetest manner, for girls to pin up their beautiful fringes and also help in every single way they can. Not forgetting the rest who never fail to support PRSSCO's performance whenever they can! They deserve 3 cheers! ((:
PRSSCO is committed and united, though some of us might differ in many different ways. But somehow, we managed to compromise & do our best. I dunno what the future behold, but I have faith in my juniors, that they will do their best, just like how my seniors did their very best and how we, the current batch, worked so hard, just to glorify PRSSCO. (: I have great faith, so CO jiayou!
I love PRSSCO! (:
&I wanna thank Phoebe for the red hand & the support she has given, and I wanna thank XD for the roses & everyone who gave their support, sent me sms-es and all! (:
Yay, it's been a wonderful night that's really worth remembering. (: