Thursday, July 05, 2007
9:40:00 PM
Hello, today's a super fun-filled day (
although we totally screwed up our main objective)!
First, we took a bus to the
SCH. On the way there, Sharyl &I took Jy's phone and took 80 photos! (: Yay, mostly is 15 multi-shots then several mosiac shots then a few normal shots. Haha, was so fun. His phone super fun 'cos got dual camera! (:
Then once I stepped in to
SCH, I saw JOEL CHIA! Siala. Cool man. Haha, then I saw a few girls from NYG but I didn't really say Hi. Then I saw that guy, that bread. Haha, funny la, still can remember the
East Zone days. (: Nice, nice.
Then I
ping1 ming4 find this friend but I just cannot find him, dunno why also. I thought he heck care then don't come can. So
zai, haha, but apparently not. Haha, in the end after the whole concert then he finally got to wave to me and I finally saw him. Haha, and who is the
dua pai guy? None other than
Mr Ser. That idiot. Haha,
JUST KIDDING! (:
Also saw many seniors like
XinYing, Josephine, QianHui and that
WeiJian. Wahlau, it's the first time I feel happy when I see him, haha. Die, I think I'm gonna offend a lot of people today, haha.
XXX
The Results of Not Practicing
Blame ourselves. Yes, blame yourself. And I blame myself. I didn't practice and what came out was sh*t. Yeah, the rehearsal just now was a piece of sh*t. Started wrongly, ended wrongly. We've just proved everyone (who thinks we're not worthy of GwH) right. But PASIR RIS SECONDARY CHINESE ORCHESTRA is
not going to end like that. We're going to end with a loud bang on 10th July. Yeah, we're gonna do that (: Therefore,
PRSSCO JIAYOU! ((:*
(Yeah, yeah, I need to practice SanXian and do something I really suck at--- Memorising that few lines of notes.)