Tuesday, July 31, 2007
6:02:00 PM
I'm going for the NYJC audition tomorrow.
I looked through University courses and it set me thinking that selling chicken rice would make me a much happier person. All the universities are so __________ (fill in the blank yourself). They have School of Law, Economics, Accountancy, Business, Information Systems and Social Sciences... C'mon, tell me.
WHY THE HECK WOULD I STUDY THOSE THINGS. I'm feeling a bit lost in life. As in like, why study so much, to get to University, study what I don't like in there, and end up with a job that I hate (provided that I'm still alive by then).
Why, why, why.
And today, I finally understood why Ms Ang said that A Math is an important subject. You need it to
bring you to places though it
might not be as useful as POA in life. Did I make the right choice of going to an Art class? Should I have studied double science and double math? Regretting now is useless and slacking now is not an option.
I just hope that He can help me find joy in doing things and if I really can't, then I need Him to give me strength to continue studying despite the fact that I don't find the joy and purpose in studying.
I sounded sad and emotional. I'm sorry.