Monday, August 13, 2007
5:28:00 PM
Hello today is a tough day to go through.
I refused to sit in front of
Ms Chia.
I didn't wanna see the results and I didn't wanna sign that bloody paper.
In the end, I still did.
MT [B3]MT ORAL [D]I signed and hell, I cried. As usual.
I cried like what the hell already then Mrs Sum came over and told me not to cry, to leave the past behind, to concentrate on my english oral because MT can retake, english only have one precious chance.
True.
She asked me, "
You chinese or malay? "
[Background: Someone said, "
Wahlau another person asked her again. "]
(DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IVE ENCOUNTERED SUCH QNS!
MALAYS ARE NICE PEOPLE BUT I DONT LOOK LIKE ONE RIGHT? RIGHT!)
Wahlau. I almost went crazy.
Already so
pekchek she still cannot identify if I'm malay or chinese.
Super
pekchek. Haha (this is the 1st laughter of the post), but she was very cute.
I laughed at that question then she exclaimed, "
Yay, I made you laugh! "
Haha, I thought that was pretty nice of her. (:
Then she came and told me " Eh,
you see the cockroach run until so fast. "
I was like -.- [with tears].
She cute right.
YEAH.
XXX
This made today more bearable.
EL ORAL
I sat confidently, smiling at the examiners. Then I started off. Yes, I stammered a time or two. The sentences were pretty long, so it's quite irritating. Haha, the picture is quite limited but I managed to squeeze some details out, managed to crap her and there. Not so bad. The conversation is F-U-N man. I like. Haha, probably because my examiners were very ' on ' and ' steady '. Haha, cool people. The seemingly fierce examiner even joked with me. Now, now, now, that seems pretty cool. Haha, and the other examiner is cute! Haha, she looked like a small girl. Her voice is very nice and clear too (: Yay, I think the oral is not that bad after all. (:
PRAISE THE LORD! (:
I called my mum right after and I told her everything.
She laughed very happily (:
Haha, I like that to happen and she said it's a good start (:
XXX
Oh and anyway, I need to
chiong my arttttt. Yay, I'm gonna have a super huge rock lifted off my shoulder (: But now the rock's getting heavier as time passes. Because time's gonna be up soon. Gtg (: