Tuesday, August 14, 2007
8:12:00 PM
I've always wanted to be a photograper in the future and I want my life to be surrounded by the arts always. But recently, I've decided to put down these thoughts. I've decided to let the arts be a part of my life still, but not on top priority, well, at least for now.
However, I wanna draw.
I wanna draw, paint, colour, during my this life. Or even my afterlife. I just love to do so. It's just a feeling that cannot go away. It's like first love all over again. Haha, sounds wrong? (: Anyway...
It's been a tough time deciding so, but I'm glad I'm through it. I may not be making the correct decision and it might not be the best choice. But It's alright.
I only have one life and I'll never ever know what's right and best for me. I guess life might be about making choices. We make choices every day.
What to wear... What to eat... Who to speak to... What to say... Every choice has a consequence. If it's the wrong choice, too bad, just have to learn from it. But if it's right, then that's very good.
I really cannot predict my future (I bet no one can, haha). Therefore, I'm up for any challenges that comes my way because I know that at the end of it all,
I'll be strong and ready man! (:"
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. "
Therefore, "
Endure hardship as discipline ".
Go go, 'O' level people, jiayou! (: