Saturday, August 18, 2007
10:45:00 AM
YOzzzzzzHaha, J's BBQ was not bad actually haha. At first was damn sian but after that (when I was about to leave), things turned. Haha I think Yy is funny cos he very
wu li tou (as jun en always say) and B has a ... funny laughter.
Haha, almost all the girls wearing white blouses were thrown into the water just because the guys wanna see their bra colour. -.-
WHAT THE HECK! Haha, maybe all guys are the same. (: In the end, the birthday girl is also being thrown in and I think she's such a poor thing haha. C & Jy was thrown into the water too haha then we went up to J's house. WL. Her room is small but
weh nice! (: Haha. Maybe not very nice cos quite messy but everything also have. (: Hehe.
Oh and J's brother is a handsome NS man. Haha, even she herself might wanna jio him if he wasn't her brother. LOL.
Many thing to talk about but my bro's gonna use the com. (:
So... BYE (: