Tuesday, September 04, 2007
1:21:00 AM
I remember the first love.
& I think I'm still in the first love.
Not all of it has faded away with time.
Maybe it would.
Like she said.
I remember the first place.
The place that made me thought
" What the heck is wrong with these people. "
The place that made me see that love's the reason why.
The most unfamiliar place that made me feel the most at home.
I remember the first song.
The song that had so much promises.
The song that gave me so much hope,
that I thought my entire life would change.
The song whereby I admitted.
That I decided not to deny.
I remember the first conversation.
That I didn't doubt.
I decided that you're hearing me out.
The time I believed.
The time I realised how true you are.
I remember the first study.
I wanted to remain enthusiastic.
I wanted to work hard for you.
Though I felt strange with words that I never knew.
Though I had to share with people I never knew.
I remember the first book.
How precious it was to me.
How grateful I was that I was the one receiving it.
How serious I was about learning.
Though I wasn't good enough to know.
I hope there's more to what there is now.
I hope this'll never ever end.
I hope I'll remember this love till forever and ever.