Monday, October 08, 2007
5:50:00 PM
Hi, people, I'm here to blog since I've not for a very long time. And... because someone (: questioned why I didn't blog!
Well, maybe because:
1. My com crashed (into a wall and bled
and it needed a pad to stop the bleeding)
2. I'm not Xiaxue and I've got a full-time job called Student.
3. MY O LEVELS ARE COMING IN 2 WEEKS.
Wow. That's fast. Right. Riiiiiiight. Sucks la huh? Yeah, but the whole Singapore's 16 year old teens are going through this phase with me. And all of them are my competitiors, sianed! Haha (first laughter of the post, YAY), aiya, just keep thinking of it as it'll-be-over-in-a-month (that-would-feel-like-a-year).
Anyway, I've still been doing well. As in studying, shitting, sleeping, studying, shitting and sleeping? Yeah, that's about it.
But there is one thing worth mentioning though. I SAW MS SIEW TODAY! (: She's the prettiest teacher everrrrrrrrrrrr. Flawless complexion, luscious lock, radiant smile, oh. I might sound like a lesbian but reeeeeeeeally, you'd understand how I felt when you do get a chance to see her. OHKAY? So don't say that I'm lesbian when maybe I really might seem like one.
I feel like I'm talking nonsense and am ranting. You feel like I do? Or am I thinking too much? Hmmm. Okay whatever la.
Oh, good luck to all taking their practical tomorrow! (: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.