
After such a long time (1 year I guess), I'm still loving this lady---
Yoon Eun Hye! (:
Her beauty is not those
bulimia or whatever
thin-ness kind of beauty.
It's the kind of
healthy, tanned beauty! (:
That's why I like her so much. And she's funny, cute and still... very beautiful.
Go
youtube her la, watch those
Xman videos.
Laugh your butt off (: Cool show. Love it.
No matter how many times I watch it, I never fail to laugh
OUT LOUD. (: Hehe.
Okay, 10pm, time for...
.
.
.
GHOST WHISPERER! (:
{
P.S. Oh did I mention I love Jennifer Love Hewitt too? Her smile's great. Actually you know what? I could go on forever. Did I tell you I like Rain (Eyes, no eyes, eyes, no eyes...), David Copperfield (Luring smile sia), Jennifer Aniston (America's sweetheart. Mine too.), Angelina Jolie (Tsk tsk tsk. Those eyes that stare at you and like you cannot escape? Best.)}
Eh, sorry ah,
Jennifer LOVE Hewitt calling me.
"To tell you my story, I've got to tell you theirs (the ghost like kuku)."
Noobsy noobs! So cliche.
Haha.
Okay.
Sorry.
"Start alrea! Show start alrea!"(:
{
P.S. Oh did I tell you I'm feeling high? Okay, okay. Start rea!}