Sunday, November 25, 2007
1:20:00 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
People, people, save me alright, save me!
Haha, I'm so so so so so happy right now!
PEOPLE,
I CAN ATTEND CHURCH!
OH MY GOD,
I just wanna thank You, Lord, for answering all my prayers.
In fact, all our prayers, Oh Lord, for I know that many others have prayed for me too.
Everyone, everyone, everyone, have been praying for me, I feel so blessed!
Ah, I can't wait to go church tomorrow!
Sharyl, where are you, come back soon, heck care Disneyland la, this one more important!
HAHAHAHA, crap, I'm so happy, I can't sleep!
I still hope that there won't be a letter on my door tomorrow.
If not, the happiness now is equivalent to the sadness tomorrow.
BUT!
I'm confident it'll be okay! (:
Because I'll still be praying, not taking things for granted! (:
YAY, YAY, YAY.
Oh, Hosanna, Hosanna~