Saturday, November 24, 2007
3:39:00 PM
Hello I like Mi Lu Bing's " Wo Wei Shen Me Hai Ai Ni " (: Hehe, a bit slow, nan arayo ! (:
It's like soft rock and it's really great.
XXX
I'm going to ask tonight and I'm really afraid. I know this is nothing to fear. Not at all.
But I don't think I can stand another 'No'.
I don't ever wanna see the letter on my door again.
That's the greatest nightmare, ever.
I still remember the day on the beach!
Oh my God. It's an image forever etched in my heart, my mind, my soul.
It's just a day so special, though like any other ordinary day.
But from that day onwards, I knew my life took a turn and changed drastically.
I'm saved!
I felt the peace, that peace that no one could ever deny.
Being a History Maker,
its not about the choices you make,
its not about the songs you sing.
It's about staying married to the person you promise to be with.
It's about honoring your friends before yourself.
Its about walking humbly before the King of kings.
I shall not fear any longer," For God did not give us a spirit of timidity,
but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. "- 2 Timothy 1:7