Monday, November 12, 2007
4:38:00 PM
Hello play the song first then read okay (: Hehehe~
Anyway, I think that the phrase 'do your best' is so cliche.
If you say 'I've already done my best' then it's based on your own standards but people say, 'No, I don't think you've done your best'. Then what, it means you never do your best meh. No what.
In the end, what defines doing the best still depends on yourself and if you know you've sincerely done your best, that if given a second chance, you cannot change the result, then I think that's really doing your best. Then even if people still wanna deny your hard work, that it's really very very sad case, but who cares.
Anyway, tomorrow's the POA paper1 which is quite sian to begin with but whatever la, after that going Eastpoint to see PSP SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM. Yay, wanna come? (: