Tuesday, November 13, 2007
9:14:00 PM
HELLO, THIS IS MY NEW FRIEND, JENNIFER (:
She has brown hair (please ignore this lousy photo taken because wear spects cannot make it)! (: Cool right. Take bus go Parkway, black hair, go home, brown hair! (: HEEHEEHEE. I also want la, you know why. `Cos while waiting for that zharbor, I went Watsons then wahlau, everybody buy hair dye kit leh! )): I'm so envious~
Haha, then we went Swenswen's to eat. Lol, don't need to pay a single cent then can go off, hahaha, must be because of jen's brown hair.
AND AND AND, someone gave my dear jen a prize called BEST LAO PO PRIZE (as hj says)! Hahaha, jen, best game la.
Haha, you should give the special some1 a BEST LAO GONG PRIZE (my hairs are standing)! (:
Butbutbut, I WANT THE BEST LAO GONG PRIZE, JENNNNNNNNNN~ (:
Give me don't give him okay! (:
Aiya, I'm tired now.
I go eat ice cream already.
BYE PEEPLE.