I took a double-decked coach to KL. I almost died on the way there. It was so damn bumpy la! WAHLAU.
This was my best friend throughout the whole trip. Ohya, fish oil and vitamin C pills too. Sad right, don't even have human for a best friend. Wahlau, my nose went siao after I arrived in Malaysia. I kept sneezing and sneezing, and Jun En was the only person that I could think of. Haha, damn. I think only she can understand my feelings la, haha. { Hor, Jun En? :/ }
Took my great uncle's car every where.
Not a fab car but can make it la, at least its near the ground so the CG's low so I didn't feel car sick.
Because you know...
... the road is either damned jammed up, or...
... the highways are so damn long one.
Yeah la, then first day sneeze until cmi so went his house and rest first then went for...
The wedding dinner.
I went there without knowing who's getting married la, `cos my mum's family is like so damned extended. But anw, the food cmi, service cmi, social cmi (`cos I'm an introvert. HA.), but the bride quite pretty la (I still dunno who she is to me. Maybe some auntie or cousin la, cant rmb.), the groom a bit cmi. Though I'M SO SHY, but still must act friendly, talk a lot that kind of thing. Wahlau, I think Malaysians are so friendly and they're always making the first move to talk to you. Though I don't really know them, we still took pictures and stuff.
I like my great grandahma la, `cos she don't like to take photo! (: JUST LIKE ME! (:
She's quiet and doesn't look 15 man.
And anw, I think my nose looks weird.
I think I should go for plastic surgery or what.
Just like the 200 pounds beauty girl.
But my story won't be drama and nice leh.
Okay, sounding bimbotic already. Enough.
HAHAHA Wahlau I watched 200 pounds beauty on the coach and I cried HAHAHAHA.
Damn funny.
My greatgrandahma's neighbourhood. Not very impressive but enough la haha.

And everyone has this Astro cable >TV satellite thingy on their roof.
Looks so retro (a nicer word for old, if you can tell).
My G.G.ahma's house. Not bad la, still got mercedes on the wall. Not bad, not bad.
And her TV. Haha, retro man.