![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Friday, November 23, 2007
I took the Super IQ Test,
" Pf, your IQ score is 110 " The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Interpreter. This means you are a highly conceptual thinker. Rather than focusing on facts and figures, you look at the big picture. You are less inclined to need to walk through something step by step to understand the logic behind it. This also lets you make connections between something you learned three weeks ago and something you are learning today. While other people need those types of connections pointed out for them, you just naturally make them. How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Intuitive Interpreter? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Intuitive Interpreter. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities. Then I took the Classic IQ Test, " Congratulations, Pf! Your IQ score is 126 " Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change. Then they wouldn't let me read the rest. I've to pay to read MY report. MINE. Like what the heck la, haha. So in the end, I still dunno what's my IQ. After doing those long quizzes, damn it. And I feel like an old granny while doing these quizzes, sipping hot Milo. Urgh, those cramps. These are lies man. No cold water, no pineapples, no xian cao... Blah blah blah. And this is what I get, damn it. I'm gonna go on a xian cao holiday man. It's been 3 years since I've touched xian cao. You know what xian cao? It's the black jelly thing that some people would choose to mix in their soya drink. Is that nice? I'm gonna get it after my period man, I'm telling you. What the heck. Oh, it's grass jelly? Just remembered. Haha, and pineapples, the absolute love since I was young. Those pineapples in the Hawaiian pizzas? Oh, the best. And eating pineapples alone is so great, though you might sometimes get a stinging feeling on your tongue the next day. But I still loved it. Especially the home-made Pineapple Papaya Milkshake? Ohman, I miss you. Haha. And no cold water? What the heck! Then what happens in MacDonalds and KFC? Oh, so when you see a woman ask them to heat up their Coke or Sprite means their having the period right! Haha, what the heck. Like what, drink hot Coke? I should try that ah. We should have a one day switch with guys and let them feel what we're feeling (: Then we'll know how it feels to be a guy but I think it would feel better I guess. I haven't even got to the part whereby, we, women have to give birth! Ohman, but I guess there's a joy that comes with the pain too. It's like a set you know? Like a MacDonald's student meal. I hope I'll get a discount off the pain portion next time. (: Ohya, whatever about the above la, totally rantings man. The top scorer of this year's PSLE is 294. TWO, NINE, FOUR in your face man. Wahlau, that's so crazy but it's kind of good la. I wished I had that, but aiya, over already, somemore just had my O levels. Wahlau, good luck to that lady who got 294 man. Good luck for you OH LEVELS (: HAHAHA. Haha, the evil laughter is coming out again. But whatever la. carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

