
Pf :,O
Year 4 {Arts}
Heart of God Church
My Heavenly Father is awesome.
 HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Thursday, November 29, 2007
11:03:00 PM
I'm really quite irritated by Prom Night, really. Such a fuss. I'd better be a fun day tomorrow that's worth all the fuss, if not, my mood's gonna be the pits.
XXX
Anw, I can't wait till VBS.I'm very, very new there and I just can't wait to G-R-O-W!Yay, it's gonna be great.But it's like funny `cos you MUST wear collared blouses and if not you must pair your tee with a collared jacket. So it's very school-ish. Which in the first place, is a school. So I guess that's the 'uniform' ba, haha.Aiya, I'm getting really distracted now. So many things to do, so many things to think about. I don't think I'm living like a 16 teen. I feel old, like 60 or something. Like I feel so worn out maybe. Aren't 16s supposed to think about your friends (or even bfs), have fun everyday, go out everyday and laugh from dawn till dark or something. What is this world! Ah, heaven's gonna ROCK.
|