Thursday, November 22, 2007
4:37:00 PM
PERIOD
I woke up @ 10 and got to Roxy Square for a rebonding session.
Rebonding was great. It was fun and it didn't even feel like 4 hours. Haha, there's like creams and stuff everywhere. The washing was damn funny (to me only) because I can't stand it, it was so ticklish. Hahaha, you know the feeling when people touches your back and then it sends a vibe all over your spine? Haha, that kind of feeling.
Do I not sound excited? Believe me, I am. But I'm (damn it) in pain right now.
As I've said,
PERIOD
Damn lah, woke up with a period and it's killing me once again. Well, I dunno why it's so late this month but, oh, whatever. The (damn it) crampz came halfway through the rebonding and I swear I could've killed a cow. Damn it, it's still killing me now. Guys will never ever understand this and well, you'd never wanna feel it EVER. It's so painful I feel like vomitting now, that's why it feels like a lie whenever I type a 'Haha' now. Oh crap, I need a hot Milo now. Wait ahhhhh.
...
Oh, so shiok. But there's still a nagging pain. It feels like your stomach is being pulled out. From the back. So it's like my legs are all jellish. The last time I went into the toilet I couldn't even walk out. Damned.
Now the only person I can ever think of is Gladys. I think I need your pills man. HAHA. Okay this time I'm really laughing.
Okay la, back to the topic (that was originally supposed to make me go high for 5 days).
I can't have rain on my hair.
No washing of hair for 2 days.
First wash must use rebonding shampoo.
Then treatment, then treatment.
Each time use half.
Wash hair in the morning, allow it to dry naturally.
I think that's it?
The pain's snatching my memory away, as though my memory isn't bad enough.
And anyway, my hair's like straight like a rod now, so don't come visit me.
Haha, but I don't really like my hair `cos it's not long enough, but whatever la. Cannot hiam so much.
Shit, I think I wanna vomit now.