Posted by Maia_Lee on 17-11-2007
Hello Jaggernaut ! Welcome to STOMP's Starblog too!
Mind if I ask, are you a Mick Jagger fan? Or a fan of space?
I like your name. :)
.
.
.
Posted by Jaggernaut on 17-11-2007
Hello Maria,
Actually neither. Can't be an Astro...naut or an Aqua ...naut, and have been jagging around, so might as well be a Jaggernaut.
I love busting pimples, pretty much against dermatologist advice...
On the cheerful side of things within context, the idea of a sexual encounter among the clouds seems toying to the mind.
.
.
.
Posted by Maia_Lee on 19-11-2007
Hi Sirrrrrrrrr,
Mai name not Maria bekause I dun mob der ploor or whibe der windou....
.
.
.
Shit la, it's 2:17am now and I'm laughing (damn a lot) at these kinda stuff.
Wahlau, that guy totally lost his image man.
Imagine if you could (FINALLY) speak to your idol (and your idol coincidentally likes your your username -.-) but in the end, you actually typed your idol's name WRONGLY. Awwwww...
Haha, imagine if I can (FINALLY) speak to SE7EN (and he coincidentally likes my username: chao_ku_niangz_91 -.-) but in the end, I actually typed his name WRONGLY: SE8EN.
HA, HA, HA.
WAHLAU damn embarrassing.
Then SE7EN might say something like Maia.
Ugh, I can feel the blood rushing to my neck and face.
The blush and heat and everything!
HAHAHA, MARIA.
So damn funny.
But I think Maia's kind of intellectual man.
And she's still so damn cool la.
Read: http://starblog.stomp.com.sg/blogger.php?userid=34
Wahlau, that guy totally lost his image man.
Imagine if you could (FINALLY) speak to your idol (and your idol coincidentally likes your your username -.-) but in the end, you actually typed your idol's name WRONGLY. Awwwww...
Haha, imagine if I can (FINALLY) speak to SE7EN (and he coincidentally likes my username: chao_ku_niangz_91 -.-) but in the end, I actually typed his name WRONGLY: SE8EN.
HA, HA, HA.
WAHLAU damn embarrassing.
Then SE7EN might say something like Maia.
Ugh, I can feel the blood rushing to my neck and face.
The blush and heat and everything!
HAHAHA, MARIA.
So damn funny.
But I think Maia's kind of intellectual man.
And she's still so damn cool la.
Read: http://starblog.stomp.com.sg/blogger.php?userid=34