Thursday, December 06, 2007
10:15:00 PM
The day I stopped, I knew it'll be hard to go back.
Still, ...
I've been trying hard to go back again, back to my very first Love.
The love that I'm very sure would be my love today, tomorrow and forever.
FOR. EVER.
ETERNAL.
No end to it.
I know You've been telling me many things.
I know I need to obey You and to be disciplined by You.
That's why I need to get my life back.
Back on track.
Back.
Back.
Back.
Like what Pastor said,
I must have an orderly life! [:
I'm starting to like my church, my pastors, my zone, my cg, my friends and prolly myself even more. HAHA. I'm getting used to them, getting used to the church culture.
I must sleep early tonight.
I must do many things.
Haha, just reminds me of Pastor Lia's lists. [:
I'll be back on track soon. [:
I remember the beach, the sail and the words and I love all of them.
But most of all, I love You the very most.
Because You created all of it.
You give everything their color, their depth, their substance, their meaning...
You're just amazing.
To the max of the maximum curve (as my best girlfriend would say) la!