Monday, December 03, 2007
11:33:00 AM
I'M SO SO SAD, PEOPLE.
I feeling sickly now.
I'm having a weird sore throat.
I still have a voice but the stupid throat feels painful.
Eeks.
BUT I'M STILL EXCITED LA! (:
Yay, I'm going shopping later, going sentosa tmr,
going for VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL for 6consecutive days! C:
Super looking forward to it [: Heeeeee~
I wanna grow,
I wanna growgrowgrow,
(then I forgot what)
G-R-O-W,
GROW! [:
Ytd's sermon was really awesome! (:
Pastor said things that really inspired me to do more for God.
I feel the passion on fire again! [:
It's really great `cos God spoke to each and everyone of us ytd
and we know specifically what we should do during this holiday [:
I was touched.
Every service renews me and gives me the strength to carry on.
And I don't wanna be so heavenly but have no earthly use! (:
My God is really awesome. (: