Wednesday, December 26, 2007
1:29:00 AM
Next year, I won't be using this blog anymore, yay! [:
Haha, but I bu she de leave this blog man.
Hahaha, I still remember why this blog is called i-love-pancakes-and-ducks! [:
I'll be super selfish and keep this blog to myself HAHAHA,
but i think no one would want such a lame blog name like this la, hor? [[:
Next year, I'll have a new lease of life.
A new lease of life given to me by Jesus.
New school, new friends, new textbooks (omgk),
new teachers, new environment, NEW BLOG [[:
It's gonna be really difficult, but it's gonna be alright.
With Jesus, everything's gonna be fine. [:
Like from Kenneth's blog, " my PAST is REDEEMED , my PRESENT is SECURE , my FUTURE is AMAZING " !
Btw, I've got Orientation this January! And it's gonna rock man! Haha, people say Orientation is the best ever and I'm gonna love it. Haha, I can't wait to start this journey though its really difficult. [:
So I guess this might be my last post.