Friday, December 07, 2007
11:36:00 PM

Yay, today's the 3rd day of VBS but the whole thing is just on fire and is still on fire and is going to be on fire! (: Hehe, I'm so loving every moment of it.
Today's situation a bit adverse (that I felt uncomfortable for 1hr) and special but I was touched by Pastor's love for all of us, his spiritual children! He is just like a spiritual father to us. I love my God, my church, my pastors and my friends! [:
Today I could feel the entire church pray even stronger and ever so strong. Even I (who don't pray in tongues) prayed stronger too. I could feel the whole church rising up and growing.
I know I'm still very young and inexperienced. So insignificant until maybe if I were a country I'd be like Singapore, just a red dot on the magnificent great big world map. Haha, but still, I'm crucial! [: I believe that God uses small things to fulfil great things! Nevertheless, I'm going to grow and grow and grow. I'm gonna learn from my mistakes. I'm gonna learn to put my life in order.
I'm having revelations and more. I feel life having more and more meaning. I feel that this is the first time my holidays are not wasted. [:
I'm not finished but I can never finish! So anw...
XXX
Haha, I wanna watch The Golden Compass with Phoebe and FGf (new nickname, lol). But Phoebe is not in Spore, so sad.
And I've got so much to say to FGf [:
I really can't imagine life without her crap (and mature thoughts, HAHA). ]:
RAH.
You better not move house, if not I force you to blanjah me 1000 dough nuts haha.
I think I'm the happiest girl on earth right now. [:
Really.
My joy comes from the Lord. [: