Friday, December 21, 2007
5:32:00 PM
You Are A Woman! |
 Congratulations, you've made it to adulthood.You're emotionally mature, responsible, and unlikely to act out.You accept that life is hard - and do your best to keep things upbeat.This makes you the perfect girlfriend... or even wife! |
I told you I was a woman! Ha.
| You've Changed 64% in 10 Years |
 Compared to who you were ten years ago, you've changed a great deal. In fact, you're probably in a completely different phase of your life - and very happy about it! |
Yeah, this is TRUEEEEE. [:
| You Will Die at Age 88 |
 Congratulations! You take good care of yourself. You're poised to live a long, healthy life. |
WAHLAU, that's damn old la.
| Lacy Dress |
 Girly yet grown up, you can wear a skimpy dress like this and still have class. |
But, but, but, that wasn't how I looked like at prom! [:
| You Are 40% Girly |
 You are a pretty hardcore tomboy, and a very free spirit. Gender roles be dammed, you like to do things your way. |
I'm not gu niang? No?
Aiya this stupid thing cannot do finish one and you'll just keep doing, which is wth waste time. Haha, okay I shall stop myself. I'm hungry ]:
And I'm damn zai `cos my body clock totally screwed up.
I sleep @5am and wake up @330pm EVERYDAY.
I'm gonna go crazy.
Haha, I've been doing Christmas stuff everyday till 5am.
But tonight, I've gotta sleep early!
`Cos tomorrow is Big Day! [:
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!
Haha. It's gonna be amazing! [: